SBCC Evening Seminars presented by Len Bunton
Three Evening SBCC Seminars: Len Bunton FRICS FCI Arb Hon. FRIAS to present seminars on SBCC at The Crannog, Stirling
- Dates: 21 and 28 January, 4 February 2019
- Time 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Venue: Crannog Stirling, at the Castle Business Park, Stirling FK9 4TW
- Cost: free but participants must take a copy (or share a copy) of;
- SBCC 2016 Edition of the Minor Works Form.
- SBCC 2016 Standard Building Contract (with quantities).
- SBCC 2016 Design and Build Contract.
Attendance is highly recommended.
This event is free. It starts at 4:30pm at the Crannog.
The Crannog Restaurant sits on a loch side setting at the foot of historic Stirling Castle. Based on the design of a traditional Scottish Crannog, the restaurant and conference centre provides a stunning setting for any event.
Just a cannonball away from the Castle and a minute from the M9 motorway, the Crannog is ideally located for easy access and parking.
To help with the organisation of the visit, please register your interest:
Stirling Society of Architects
SSA Committee Members:
Timothy Crone (President)
Tommy Thomson (Acting Vice-President)
Liliane McGeoch (Past President)
Caroline Meikle (Treasurer)
Louise Fields (Secretary)
SSA Representatives at RIAS Committees:
Conservation - Sonya Linskaill
Contracts - Malcolm Parry
Council - Timothy Crone
Education - Claire Gibbons
Planning - Peter Riddoch
Practice - Tommy Thomson
PPC - Timothy Crone
Sustainability - Liliane McGeoch